The Injury Science REU 2018 Class at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
PLEASE NOTE: WE WILL BE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FROM DECEMBER 17, 2018 TO JANUARY 31, 2019 FOR OUR 2019 REU CLASS. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BEFORE OR AFTER THIS DATE WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
Before applying for the Injury Science Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) program, please read a description of the 2019 REU Injury Science projects to learn about the research projects we will be conducting next summer.
The 2019 Injury Science Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) online application will include the following required materials (applications missing these materials will not be reviewed):
- 2019 Cover sheet
- Transcript (UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT ONLY. WE DO NOT ACCEPT OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS.)
- Current Resume
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic letter of recommendation is required):
- The other may be an academic or a personal recommendation.
- Both recommendations must be submitted by the application deadline. Applicants missing one or both recommendations will not be reviewed. Please be sure to follow up with persons providing letters of recommendation to make sure they are submitted on time. Applications will NOT be reviewed if BOTH references are not submitted by January 31, 2019.
An essay of 500 words or less. The essay must address:
- What 2019 REU project(s) are you most interested in? Why?
- What are your goals for the internship?
- How has your past experience prepared you for your preferred Injury Science REU project?
Please check back later this fall for instructions and materials to complete the new online application.
Students interested in pursuing a clinical degree in healthcare, please feel free to apply to the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Research Institute Summer Scholars Program (CRISSP).