The Teen Driver Safety team at the Center for Injury Research and Prevention at CHOP offers free evidence-based teen driver safety tools for teens, parents, educators, advocates,and policymakers for use in enhancing teen driver safety. These tools include fact sheets with teenage driving tips, videos, statistics, and educational curricula, as well as posters and other promotional materials. Here is a sampling of the types of teen driver safety tips and tools provided on CIRP’s award-winning website teendriversource.org:
- TeenDrivingPlan Practice Guide, an interactive resource filled with activities, tools and 52 short videos to help both parents and teens make the most of their practice drive time.
- a legislative education fact sheet to share with policymakers to enact decals as part of a comprehensive GDL program.
- a legislative education fact sheet to share with policymakers to the age requirement for the Intermediate License Phase of Graduated Driver Licensing (GDL) to age 21.
- a comprehensive tool set that includes multiple fact sheets to help boost a state's Graduated Driver Licensing (GDL) program.
- facts and stats on various teen driving topics, including distracted driving, Graduated Driver Licensing (GDL), and speeding.
- teendriversource YouTube Channel
- TeenDrivingPlan YouTube Channel