The Teen Driver Safety team at the Center for Injury Research and Prevention at CHOP offers free evidence-based teen driver safety tools for teens, parents, educators, advocates,and policymakers for use in enhancing teen driver safety. These tools include fact sheets with teenage driving tips, videos, statistics, and educational curricula, as well as posters and other promotional materials. Here is a sampling of the types of teen driver safety tips and tools provided on CIRP’s award-winning website teendriversource.org:
- Click here to access the TeenDrivingPlan Parent Guide, an interactive resource filled with activities, tools and 52 short videos to help both parents and teens make the most of their practice drive time.
- Click here for a legislative education fact sheet to share with policymakers to enact decals as part of a comprehensive GDL program.
- Click here for a legislative education fact sheet to share with policymakers to the age requirement for the Intermediate License Phase of Graduated Driver Licensing (GDL) to age 21.
- Click here for a comprehensive tool set that includes multiple fact sheets to help boost your state's GDL.
- Click here to access Facts and Stats on various teen driving topics, including distracted driving, Graduated Driver Licensing, and speeding.
- Click here to access Teen Driver Safety Tools, including fact sheets and other resources.
- Click here to access the teendriversource YouTube Channel.
- Click here to access the TeenDrivingPlan YouTube Channel.