There is a diverse portfolio of CIRP sponsors who support the center's mission to advance the science of child injury prevention. Government and foundation grants, sponsored-research agreements, and generous gifts from industry make it possible for CIRP to translate rigorous research into effective strategies to reduce child injury and promote recovery.
The Center’s work has been made possible by grants and/or contributions from a number of supporting organizations, which include:
- Army Research Institute, Department of Defense
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Emergency Medical Services for Children/ Maternal and Child Health Bureau
- Federal Highway Administration
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institutes of Mental Health
- National Science Foundation
- United States Department of Justice
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
- Pennsylvania State Department of Health
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s Public Health Law Research Program
- SAFER: The Vehicle and Traffic Safety Research Centre at Chalmers University
- American Automobile Association Inc.
- Automotive Occupant Restraints Council
- Britax Child Safety Inc.
- Chrysler Group LLC
- Consumer Reports
- Dorel Juvenile Group Inc.
- Evenflo Company Inc.
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors Holdings LLC
- Global Automakers
- Graco Children's Products
- Honda R&D Americas Inc.
- The Laerdal Foundation for Acute Medicine
- Minnesota Health Solutions
- Nissan Technical Center North America Inc.
- Parallel Consulting LLC
- Realtime Technologies Inc.
- State Farm Insurance Companies
- TK Holdings Inc.
- Toyota Collaborative Safety Research Center
- Toyota Motor North America Inc.
- Transportation Research Center Inc.
- Verizon Foundation
- Volkswagen Group of America Inc.