Brianna and Damon
The Violence Prevention Research team at the Center for Injury Research and Prevention (CIRP) at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) offers free evidence-based educational tools for teens, parents, community members, and educators. These violence prevention education resources can be used to prevent youth violence and build community.
CIRP offers the following violence prevention education tools:
- VPI Webinar Series offers free educational webinars for professionals that work with at–risk youth. “An Introduction to the Delivery of Trauma-Informed Care in Medical and Mental Health Settings,” conducted by Meghan Marsac, PhD on June 4, 2014, was the first in a quarterly series.
- Brianna and Damon Violence Prevention digital animation clips, a series of six short videos featuring two youths sharing ways to prevent violence
- Resources for Families, information for adolescents and parents about anti-violence programs and services with contact/hotline numbers
- Research Briefs, a summary of CIRP’s Violence Prevention research results and tips that can be used to put research evidence into action
- Blog Posts, viewpoints about Violence Prevention from the Research in Action blog