Brianna and Damon
The Violence Prevention Research team at the Center for Injury Research and Prevention (CIRP) at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) offers free evidence-based educational tools for teens, parents, community members, and educators. These violence prevention education resources can be used to prevent youth violence and build community.
CIRP offers the following violence prevention education tools:
- Brianna and Damon Violence Prevention digital animation clips, a series of six short videos featuring two youths sharing ways to prevent violence
- Safe Neighborhood, Safe Lives: Things That You Can Do to Reduce or Prevent the Impact of Violence in the Community, 55 tips for taking action to build stronger communities
- Violence Prevention Resources & Youth Programs, information for adolescents and parents on the warning signs of violence, what to do if violence occurs, and contact/hotline numbers
- Research Briefs, a summary of CIRP’s Violence Prevention research results and tips that can be used to put research evidence into action
- PCVPC Digest, a biweekly online publication that offers information on current events, research of interest, and new violence prevention education tools.
- Blog Posts, viewpoints about Violence Prevention from the Research in Action blog