The following materials are required to apply for The Injury Science Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) Site 10-week paid summer internships for undergraduate student scholars at CIRP. (Applications missing any of these materials will not be reviewed):
- Application Cover Sheet
- Transcript (unofficial transcripts accepted)
- Two letters of recommendation: One academic letter of recommendation is required.
- The other may be an academic or a personal recommendation.
- Letters of recommendation may be submitted by the student included in the applicant’s materials or submitted by the person making the recommendation directly to email@example.com.
- Essay: An essay of 500 words or less addressing the following:
- Which REU project(s) are you most interested in? Why?
- What are your goals for the internship?
- How has your past experience prepared you for your preferred REU project?
Please send all completed application materials (in one email) to Teena Fletcher, program administrative coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications may also be faxed to Teena Fletcher at 215-590-5425.
Please contact: Carol Murray, MSS, MLSP, training coordinator. Please include one of the following in the subject line of your email:
- Student Opportunity - Behavioral Science
- Student Opportunity - Epidemiology
- Student Opportunity - Engineering
- Student Opportunity - Outreach and Advocacy
- REU Program 2013
- General Student Inquiry