The Injury Science Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) application includes the following required materials. (Applications missing any of these materials will not be reviewed):
- Injury Science REU Application Cover Sheet
- Transcript (unofficial transcripts accepted)
- Two letters of recommendation for Injury Science REU Application: One academic letter of recommendation is required.
- The other may be an academic or a personal recommendation.
- Letters of recommendation may be submitted by the student included in the applicant’s materials or submitted by the person making the recommendation directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Both recommendations must be submitted by the application deadline. Recommendations submitted after January 31, 2014 will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed. Please be sure to follow-up with persons providing letters of recommendation to make sure they are submitted on time.
- Essay for Injury Science REU Application: An essay of 500 words or less addressing the following:
- Which REU project(s) are you most interested in? Why?
- What are your goals for the internship?
- How has your past experience prepared you for your preferred Injury Science REU project?
Submitting Applications for the Injury Science REU at CIRP
Please send all completed application materials (in one email) to Teena Fletcher, program administrative coordinator at email@example.com. Injury Science Research Experiences for Undergraduates applications may also be faxed to Teena Fletcher at 215-590-5425.
Questions About the Injury Science REU at CIRP?
Please contact: Carol Murray, MSS, MLSP, Training Manager.